twitter


To tame my very oily face, I use face powder. Again, I have tried several brands. Some of them were just okay, while some gave me pimple break-outs. After using Clean & Clear Active Clear Pimple Clearing Cleanser and being satisfied with its results, I decided to try out the Clean & Clear Oil Control Powder. I was not mistaken, for I was also satisfied with it. First, I like its powder applicator which is a foam, unlike the others I have tried which are thin puffs. It absorbs the oil in my face, and I will just reapply it if my face gets shiny again. The best thing I like about it is that it did not give me breakouts. Oh yeah! Finally a face powder that I will settle to use.

3 comments:

  1. i know right! ,i also uses this product and it cleared my pimples , especially in the nose. i think that the natural c and c powder is the best since no one can notice i have powder!. i have been using this product for almost 2 years now and i can't go to school without my powder! :)))

  1. Hi . I'm 16yrs old but I'm going to college . since this monday na po pasok ko naghahanap po ako ng powder na makakapag bawas ng oil factory sa face ko :) I'm doing a research for a powder na affordable for student like me and yung hindi makakaharm sa teenage face ko . namimili po ako kung Johnsons compact powder or clean and clear powder ang bibilhin ko . pls help me this monday na po pasok ko :(
    And may beige po ba na shade yung clean and clear powder ?

  1. I can say that I don't like it after using it for a couple of months. First of all, the oil control feature only works for like 3 to 4 hours. After 3 hours, your face will get oily and you have to reapply again. It's not recommended for very oily skin.

Post a Comment